I take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt greetings from the city beautiful.
Technological interface with medical sciences is changing the face of clinical outcomes and the way they are delivered, making it absolutely imperative for the medical community to keep abreast with it. Annual Conference of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons Association of Bharat (MISSICON 2019) is being conducted on 1st – 3rd November, 2019 in Zirakpur, Chandigarh.
The conference will be interactive sessions with the distinguished visiting faculty and it is going to be an intellectually stimulating experience.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of 6th Annual Conference of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons Association of Bharat (MISSICON 2019) invites you to present your clinical work at the best academic conference in India in the following 4 categories:
- Free paper
- Interesting cases
Please submit abstracts at www.missicon2019.net
Deadline : 31st August 2019
Note: Request you to please read the guidelines given below in this page before submitting your abstract.
For any further information please feel free to contact us on [email protected] .
Looking forward to seeing you at Chandigarh.
With warm regards,
Dr. Mohinder Kaushal
Topics of Abstract Submission:
- • Tubular Retractor Assisted Procedures
- • Destandau Technique (Endospine Technique)
- • Unilateral Biportal Endoscopic Technique
- • Transforminal / Interlaminar Technique
- • Dual Endoscopic Spine Technique
- • MISS / TLIF Technique
Please submit your abstract after reading this page carefully.
Points to be Noted
- In the online abstract submission system, please use the latest version of the following web browsers; (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome)
- One author cannot submit more than 3 papers.
- After submitting your abstract, please be sure to check whether it has been submitted successfully and please note the Auto Generated Submission ID for future.
- Registration for the conference is mandatory for considering the abstract by the scientific committee.
- Only the presenting author will be allowed to present his/her work, under any circumstances Co-Author will not be allowed to present the work.
- The decision of the scientific committee is final.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Title should be bold and followed by one return.
- Please do not put Author Details, Affiliation or Contact details in the abstract text box.
- Abstract should not be more than 1000 words.
- Use standard abbreviations in your abstract as needed.
- Aims & Objectives
- Materials & Methods
- Results / Discussion
- Provide any grant acknowledgments for your research at the end of your abstract as needed.
Number of Authors
In the online system, up to 4 authors can be registered. If you would like to register more than 4 authors, please write a email to [email protected]
with the names of additional authors.
Submission Method / Submission No. / Password
In addition to the Paper ID provided when you first submit an abstract, you may edit the abstract as many times as desired before the deadline, using the proposal ID and password. You must manage recording and security protection for your password yourself. Since the proposal ID and password are necessary to confirm that your abstract has been successfully submitted, as well as to edit the abstract, please be sure to record them accurately. For security reasons, we will not answer any inquiries about proposal IDs and passwords.
Please Note: You can edit your Abstract only when you chose the option SAVE As DRAFT, Abstract cannot be edited if you click the option SAVE & SUBMIT.
Abstracts to be submitted
Platform Presentation / Flash Presentation / Poster Presentation
Notification (announcement) of acceptance / rejection
• Acceptance or rejection of an abstract will be determined by the scientific committee of MISSICON 2019.
• This will be notified to the presenting author via email.
File: Word 2010
Font Size: Title: 14 & Content: 12
File Size: Do not exceed 10 MB